CONSULTING and SERVICES:
Is your organization considering using drones? Increasingly corporations and municipal entities including law enforcement, city works, fire departments, and others are integrating drones to provide new and valuable capabilities. Would your organization like assistance with the following?
- Laws and regulations concerning sUAS (small unmanned aircraft systems) operations in the NAS (national airspace system)?
- Equipment selection and mission criteria
- Drone procurement
- Fleet maintenance
- SOP and safety protocol writing
- Assistance in obtaining authorizations and waivers from the FAA
Would your organization like to train its personnel to safely operate sUAS's under Part 107 guidelines? ADAIR DRONE SERVICES can provide:
- Part 107 (sUAS Remote Pilot Certification) training to prepare your team to take the Knowledge Test at an FAA certified testing facility.
- On-site and custom tailoring of the curriculum to meet the needs of your busy team (intensive learning classes, periodic classes, etc). Additionally, the course can be oriented towards the specific needs of your intended sUAS usage (law enforcement, inspection, imaging equipment, etc).
- Additionally, flying instruction is available through a classroom environment, along with hands on flying with the DJI Phantom line of quad-rotor drones.
AERIAL PHOTO AND VIDEO:
Your source for commercial drone based photography and video in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex area. Common application areas are:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Construction and Roofing
- Technical (e.g. radio towers, chemical and refinery operations, mining, etc)
- Boating and Water Sports
- Special Events
- Surveying & Mapping
We are happy to discuss your project and fully scope your objectives and bring the most value to your project.
You're in good hands
Chris Adair is an FAA Part 107 Certified Remote Pilot. Additionally, we carry drone liability insurance from Verifly with $1M in coverage.